Grupy • FAQ • Rejestracja • Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Odpowiedz do tematu How do you hit shots in NBA2K21?
Autor Wiadomość

Dingbest

Wysłany: Wto 15 Gru, 2020 07:58   How do you hit shots in NBA2K21?

Stick when catch and shoot or post disappear. Button from anyplace in NBA 2K21 MT close. Works for me but it required a bit of practice. Is not it harder to select your layup in case you utilize button? I have always struggled with those controls and utilized stick for layups. I swear I feel like I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I'd LOVE to be shooting at 40% but I am lucky if I could hit 20%. I just play offline. I know we've scrub players right now, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups that are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I don't even dare to try out a jump shot. The AI appears to be ridiculous levels too. I know they wish to reward skill in 2k21 however this kind of material will truly put off casual gamers and those new the 2K franchise and also brand new to basketball matches.

I've been enjoying since 2K13 but I have never been that great of a player. I'd say I'm average, but I know I shouldn't be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played this awful in 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played before 2K20 was 2K13 and which has been on PC. I improved a hell of a lot in 2K20 to the point where I could go as high as Superstar without using STS. But this is a completely different level using a completely different mechanic. I did fine in the demonstration and in the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.

Simply played with the demo, however, the stick was a great deal more reliable than button for me. I've been a button guy also. . Mostly broad open shots... and this was on allstar not even thinking to proceed in the rec center. . Genuinely shooting 2/16 within an offline triple threat game on just layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on slightly early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Person that the shooting is additional fine right now but that I would advise shot time like look for the que on the cartoon.

Yep I'm having difficulty with it as well. Started a game on My group going 0/12 missing open 3s and midrange shots all around the place. I'm all for Buy MT NBA 2K21 them toning down shots being almost automatic but the system looks a little bit too unforgiving thus far. Hopefully will begin to get better after a couple more games of getting used to it. The game came out and we gotta new meter using slightly different timing.

JoEmily

Wysłany: Pon 28 Gru, 2020 08:48   

I found this site very interesting and people also gave me good opinions to learn. Fight with warriors in a very interesting game shell shockers

Ciekawa 

Imię: Ciekawa
Typ szkoły: fajny
Profil szkoły: ciekawy

Odpowiedz do tematu