Grupy • FAQ • Rejestracja • Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Odpowiedz do tematu It is a decent way of earning passive income
Autor Wiadomość

Sunxuemei

Wysłany: Sro 16 Gru, 2020 02:06   It is a decent way of earning passive income

It is a decent Nook Miles Ticket way of earning passive income, making 1k bells in the glowing spot, and anywhere between 0-60k bells of profit from the tree (depending on how far you plant at the first place) every day. It ai not much, but it's honest work.

That's how it's always been but quarantine has seemingly given individuals unrealistic expectations. I will normally play 10 minutes a day or just completely skip it then perform for a couple hours on the weekend to discover bugs or alter some things up on my island. People putting stuff like 500 hours and complaining about the lack of articles amaze me.

When it first came out, a number of my friends racked up 200 hours of playtime in the first few months and had these crazy elaborate islands. I had to stop taking a look at their posts about it because it made me feel weirdly awful in my own! Now they have mostly all burned out on the game, however, while I'm still plugging along with a few minutes a day.

Not gonna lie, that's literally what the game is to me I log in for around 20-30 minutes every day just after I wake up. I may log in for 5-10 minutes in the evenings to test turnip prices or speak to villagers that weren't alert in the morning. But that's it.

It is funny, because you hit"the end" of the game much earlier than every other AC game that I've played. I believed that this game moved too fast.

When progress is dependent on money, AC is going to get faster and quicker as netplay becomes more integral to this game. I feel like they may go away from the stem marketplace in buy New Horizons Items the next installment; or not let them be brought on board the train/plane/boat

Ciekawa 

Imię: Ciekawa
Typ szkoły: fajny
Profil szkoły: ciekawy

Odpowiedz do tematu